Jina developer guides cover specific features and use cases.
Jina Core is the open-source framework of Jina AI. It is a new, state-of-the-art design pattern allowing you to create end-to-end search solutions. It leverages the latest AI and deep learning models out-of-the box and lets you deploy them anywhere you want.
Brand new users to Jina Core should first begin with the Introduction section which covers more fundamental concepts.
Further information on any specific method can be obtained in the API References.
- How to Build Your First Jina App
- A Minimum Working Example of Jina
- How to Set up Jina Correctly
- Understanding Jina Executors and How to Use Them
- Understanding Peas and Pods in Jina
- Understanding Jina Primitive Data Types
- Understand Jina Recursive Document Representation
- Using the Flow API to Compose Your Jina Workflow
- Common Design Patterns
- How to handle Inputs and Outputs for Flows
- CRUD Operations in Jina
- A Guide to Jina Rankers
- How to Correctly Exit Jina
- Understanding Multi-modal and Cross-modal Search in Jina
- How to Add New Drivers
- How to Add New Executors
- OS Environment Variables Used in Jina
- A Guide to MIME Types in Jina
- Logging Configuration in Jina
- How to Prevent Duplicate Indexing
- How to Use Parallelization in Jina
- Built-in Simple Executors and Reserved
- How to Optimize the Jina Flow
- Understanding Batching in Jina
- Understanding the Request Size parameter
- A Guide to Jina Flow Evaluation Mode
- How to Use Incremental Indexing